Updated Thursday January 8, 2015 by Jessica Martin.
Have hard economic times convinced you that you should discontinue your child’s Futsal and or Soccer training? Think again! Here are 4 reasons that you should consider finding a powerful training program that fits your budget.
- Practice makes perfect? - NOT SO! Club and school practices alone will not develop the skills necessary to be a #1 player. You must keep your skill development at optimum level to be able to compete with your opponents. Personal training offers one on one time with a qualified trainer who’s goal is to make your child a better player.
- Competitive Advantage - To keep a competitive edge against your opponents. Tactical training is best in a small group or one on one training. Even the best player can get better by learning specialized tactics for specialized situations.
- It takes a village to raise a child - Well likewise it takes a team to develop the best athletes. By teaming up with a professional trainer your child will gain a well rounded perspective of the game, which overall will make them more marketable for scholarships and a better overall player for the team,
- Specialized Attention - With one on one attention the focus can be driven to improve in an area of weakness or simply get better in an area of strength.
Why Choose Us?
- Magic Moves makes a connection with club coaches to assess the students overall skill level to prepare a focused individual training program designed to meet the needs of each student.
- The Academy has graduated top seeded players into various colleges in the United States.
- Many of our players are top ranked locally & nationally.
The Magic Futsal programs have won; 6 Regional Titles, 4 National Futsal Championships & 7 State Cup Championships.